Thursday, September 07, 2006

Stop the World I Want to Get Off!!

My head is just spinning around and around and around....Why you ask??? Because of knitting...WHAT ELSE!!....I've spent quite a bit of time lately (in fact TOO much time) reading and reading knitting blogs and going to online yarn stores...I have sooooo many things I want to make that now my head is just SPINNING!!...I've narrowed it down though to 2 things that I HAVE to make!!...


this is the first one - Lady Eleanor, it's in the book Scarf Style - I'm definitely going to have to get this book!



this is the next one - The Booga Bag - click on the link to get the directions - isn't it FABULOUS?


So there you go - my newest obsessions - like I really needed MORE of them! I'm still knitting the dishcloths for my friend - haven't worked on my log cabin lately because of the dishcloths but I'm anxious to finish the log cabin as I really want to start on my granddaughter's log cabin! One of my problems with the log cabin is i'm still knitting it on straight needles and I'm in dire need of circular's as there are way too many stitiches on my needles now - I need to get my butt to my LYS and get some! I making a promise to myself - I, Kim, promise NOT to start the above projects until my granddaughter's log cabin is done. Yeah right! lol......

Right now I'm listening to James Blunt - the man is a huge musical talent - check out Goodbye Lover (his new one) and You're Beautiful.

have a great night..

Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home