Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Beware of Cute Two Year Olds....


I babysat my 2 yr old nephew on Thursday - my sister Kris had to work...When she dropped him off she told me he was 'sick'....well OF COURSE I couldn't withstand his cuteness and I kissed him repeatedley when he was here...YEP!! I've been sick for the last couple of days!! My own fault - noone else to blame...

Knitwise Update - if you can believe I'm still knitting those damned dishcloths for my friend at work....been working a bit on the log cabin - but I REALLY want to finish the dishcloths because I really want to buy yarn for socks - lady Eleanor scarf or the Booga Bag!!!....

Other news - I joined my very first sway Knit Tea Swap - the link is on the sidebar! I can hardly wait to get my swap buddy!!

well off to bed!......

Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home