Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me......!!


Yeppers today is my BIG B-DAY!!! and I was spoiled by my loved ones....DH gave me cold hard cash - I'm going for a tattoo on Friday and my hubby is paying for it!! My very first tattoo I should add and I'm scared s!@*less - but I've ALWAYS wanted one so I'm going to get me one!!!....and then I went and met my sisters for dessert and the picture is what they gave me!! My sister Kris gave me circular needles for my log cabin - yes I was knitting like 300 stitches on straight needles - she gave me the interchangeable set from Knit Picks - I have only heard GREAT things about these needles so I'm excited to get started using them! - AND she gave me a gift certificate to Indigo/Chapters so that I can purchase the book "Scarf Style" so that I can get started on my "Lady Eleanor" scarf that I have pictured in an earlier post! THANK YOU KRISTEEN I LOVE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and my sister Karen has given me two circular needles and sock yarn so that I can FINALLY join the club of sock knitters - she too gave me circular needles from Knit Picks and self-striping yarn from Knit Picks as well! THANK YOU KAREN I LOVE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My sisters are AWESOME!!!

Well one more dishcloth for my friend and then I'm done with dishcloths for A LONG WHILE since I'm going to be knitting my log cabin big time since I have nifty new needles AND knitting nifty new socks!! So stay tuned for pics and posts as I struggle through trying to learn how to knit socks!!

Kim

2 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi There, Birthday girl! I am your secret "Tea Swap 2" pal. Can you guess who I am? Look for your goodie package soon.

I Love your blog and all your wonder projects. Keep knitting and drinking tea.

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

Sounds like a great birthday! I've been enjoying my Knitpicks set - but they are sharp - I wore a painful hole in my index finger (which cured me of that little bad habit).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home