Sunday, September 24, 2006

Socks and Tattoo's...!




Well I'm hard at work on my very first sock.....can't really say if i'm 'getting it' or not as I'm just doing the ribbing of the leg part. When I get to the heel then we'll see how I'm really doing...As you can see from the picture I really am just starting out - but no matter what I'm not giving up - i'm going to be a sock knitter even if it kills me!! How's that for determination lol...

and...

now for my tattoo that I told you all that I was getting...well here it is....I loved how it turned out - the tattoo artist I went to designed it just for me and it turned out awesome! I was pretty much mentally prepared for the pain - but was REALLY surprised how much it DIDN'T hurt much! My friend Maureen came with me to get one and she almost fell asleep while Kris (the tattoo artist was doing it). By the way the chinese writing on it says "grandmother" - I went with spelling it in chinese because it looks a little more 'classy'.




It's 3:00 a.m and I'm off to bed - I stayed up late trying to get a cashmere sweater ready to put on Ebay tomorrow - I'll post a picture of it - in it's previous life it was a sweater set so there is a HUGE amount of yarn there - who ever bids on this one won't be sorry...

Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home