Monday, October 23, 2006

Catch Up Time - Knit Tea Package & What's On the Needles!

Yep, I'm one of those really awful bloggers!!! I keep promising to do better - but I'm not quite measuring up am I? So I shall take the oath one more time and try, try, try my best to post more often!

First thing on the agenda - my Knit Tea Swap 2 Package arrived today!! I could not believe all the great things stuffed in that box, it blew me away - Tonya was my swap buddy and the package she put together for me was way, way more than I ever dreamed....let me tell you all about it...








Tonya sent me - Bamboo needles (Bamboo is fav type of needles! - and I didn't have this size!!) - a nice smelling Berry scented candle (I love candles!) - a fridge magnet (if you could see my fridge you would know that I love magnets! lol) - 2 boxes of tea - Lipton's Herbal Raspberry (I love ANYTHING Raspberry, so I was really excited to get this flavour! - Twinings English Breakfast Tea (the weird thing about this is a couple of weeks ago I had bought a Twinings sampler box of teas, English Breakfast was one of them and I fell in love with it!!!!) - a TV Guide Celebrity recipe book (Who DOESN'T like recipes, I LOVE them!) - two angels pins - Courage and Awakening (I already have them on my coat!) - a nice big tea mug!! - Pirouette sticks by Pepperidge Farms (I had never tried these - lol I have NOW and I LOVE them!) - a bear shaped bottle of honey (I had never tried honey in my tea before - tried it today after getting it and I love it!!!) - a cute little faux flower arrangement! - and now for the yarn - I got Lionbrand magic stripe yarn! I love the colours - being a newish knitter I don't have much of a stash so this was great to get!! - I will be making socks out of this so stay tuned for the upcoming project and then I got two balls of Debbie Bliss Aran Tweed!! - this is the bestest yarn that I have and that I have ever had!! It's purple with teal and orange flecks! I'm thinking scarf or something along those lines - will give it more thought!! I still can't believe I have Debbie Bliss yarn in my stash!!!! lol....
ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU TONYA FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!!!! YOU HAVE MADE MY FIRST-EVER SWAP A VERY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE!........I WILL BE DROPPING BY TO READ YOUR BLOG!!.......
and I saw that the person I sent my Knit Tea Swap 2 package too , Tammy G, received it and by the sounds of it really like it, it's so hard buying for other people I was a nervous wreck wondering how she would like it - but all seems okay!!!...

well you'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out the rest of my update! it's late and i'm off to bed...!!!...I'll be back (famous last words! lol)

Kim

2 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger Looming Looney said...

Hi Kim. I was getting a bit concerned about the package making it's way to you. It seemed like so long ago that I mailed it off. But it was only about 2 weeks and it did have to go to Canada. I am so glad you liked your goodie box. I am a shop-a-holic so it was fun putting it together. Since your B-day was just in September I couldn't resist that cute B-day card with the tea cup on it to tie the whole thing together. Told you I was a shop-a-holic. I really need to be in a 12 step program, LOL. Enjoy your tea and other goodies. Your pal, Tonya

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kimber, you really need to get on this blog more ya know!!!
So it's raspberry you like eh?!
Guess who.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home